ASTRA’s priorities are overseen by five committees –
- The Executive Committee is a subcommittee of the board and sets ASTRA’s overall strategic direction and policy priorities
- The Channels Committee comprises representatives of member media organisations, and is responsible for defining and advancing the interests of independent channels
- The Legal and Policy Committee is a representative group that directs ASTRA’s engagement with parliamentarians, government departments and regulators
- The Research Committee is responsible for in-depth analysis of audience measurement technology and reporting
- The Technical and Planning Committee includes operational professionals who advance the technical and engineering interests of the industry
Participation in ASTRA committees is open to all members.